CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

At the Lake

Here are the kids at Clamdiggers! The boy in the middle is Ike, our friend Ray's son. We ate some great pizza there!! If you ever go, you have to try the Mashed potato Pizza!! Its amazing!
We also went swimming at warm water bay. The water was 90 degrees!! Unfortunatly, on the way back, Lance's boat blew a motor so it took us 2 hours to get back instead of a half an hour!! But Mackenzie did great. I was scared she would get sea sick, but she was amazing. She slept the whole time! Phew!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks awesome! It looks like you had so much fun at the lake! :) I most certainly don't mind that you are doing the teddy bear pictures too... I stole the idea from Shana! :) I love you and I miss you! ~Molly

    ReplyDelete